Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Praise for TAGteach with Autism

"I am a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and I heard about TAG at a conference presented by Julie Vargas. I have been using it for my students with autism and it has work well for every single one of them. I have used it for teaching a student to stay with his family as they walk around a track, have used it to teach games to children with autism,  have used it to shape writing behavior, and have used it to teach gross motor skills. I have not tried it with social skills yet, but I would think it would work for that as well! The thing I'm so impressed with about TAG is how fast the kids learn the target behavior. I have been working in the field of autism for over 13 years and have never seen anything work so quickly to shape behavior"
Jerusia Chasse



Jerusia will be hosting a TAGteach seminar in Glastonbury CT on Mar10/11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment